Saturday, March 21, 2015

Got to Do Better Than Once a Week

A week without training except for mirco-sets of push ups just about every time I returned to my desk from a meeting, the restroom or the like. Today is beautiful weather. After going to my youngest son's first lacrosse game of the day this morning at 1000 we returned home. My priority was to get in some training.

Warm Up

Walking 12:01 minutes, 0.56 miles. Pretty darn slow.

Warm Up Circuit 3 circuits 5 reps each
The Practice
Finishing Walk 23:16 minutes, 0.95 miles.

Not much to say. I got after it. The swings were every minute on the minute for 15 minutes. Took about a 2 minute break then completed the getups in about 13 minutes. Total time 30 minutes. Finished up with a short walk. Not to certain of the time and distance as I paused my time for a bit and forgot to turn it back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.