Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stormy Evening Workout

Got home a little earlier today, 1800 instead of 1900 or 2000. Dark clouds were rolling in. I chilled for about 20 minutes then got changed and started in on my training routine. Two thirds of the way through my warm up walk it began to rain lightly. It grew stronger, though never really a heavy rain and very windy.

Warm up walk 14:11 for 0.73 miles and an average speed of 3.1 mph.

Calisthenic Circuits 5 reps per exercise, 13:21 minutes.
Training
I upped the max reps to 20 as planned. I am finally back to Tracy Reifkind's full Workout #3. I was soaking wet after the kettlebell swings. My breathing wasn't too bad. I was able to move on to the Turkish get ups after about 2 minutes of rest, maybe 2.5 minutes. I also upped the sets of TGUs to 10. Felt very strong. Total kettlebell time 40:33 about 2.5 minutes shorter than last time! Hooray! More work in less time!

Here is a picture of my outdoor gym. Simple. Kettlebells, a mat, a fan, my laptop for music via my Beats Pill, a little chalk and my smartphone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.