Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Kettlebells in the Evening

Yesterday I walked about 16 minutes after lunch. I'm going to try to walk for at least 15 minutes after meals as often as I can. Today after breakfast I started a 24 hour fast. I didn't have lunch but I did take my early afternoon walk.

This evening though I left work a bit late I was determined to get my training in and I did. I'll continue getting up earlier so I can start training in the morning.

Warm up walk 0.51 miles in 11:22 for an average of 2.7 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 13:10 minutes.
The Practice
Same sets and reps as last time. Just trying to make sure my conditioning is solid again before I increase the reps. I was pretty sore yesterday from the race walk on Saturday and the kettlebells on Sunday. Felt better today. I'll probably be sore again tomorrow but it is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.