Sunday, August 30, 2015

Missed My Weight Goal

I put some weekly weight loss goals on my Google Calendar. My goal for today was to weigh 249 pounds. On 08/26 I weighed 248.6, on 08/27 I weighed in at 248.8. I figured I had it for this week. Alas, I did not. I didn't complete my second 24 hour fast of the week. I went out for a big breakfast with my wife yesterday that was full of carbs. As a result I weighed in this afternoon after my workout at 251.8.

I was initially mad at myself but that's how it goes. I may have held on to some extra water. Also, I usually weigh in early in the morning but today I waited until the afternoon. Also, I didn't weigh myself yesterday. I hate missing data points.

Anyway, I did my normal training routine.


Warm up walk 0.50 miles in 10:30 for an average of 2.8 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 12:00 minutes.
The Practice
Normal routine. I stepped up a little in the last 10 sets of kettlebell swings by doing one extra rep, i.e. 11 reps, per set. All 15 sets were done EMOM. I added two extra sets of Turkish Get Ups for a total of 8 sets. Working on getting up to 10 sets. I took about a two minute break in between swings and getups, which is longer than my last few training sessions. Total kettlebell time 33:31.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.