Thursday, August 27, 2015

Three in a Row

Stressful day at work. Actually it has been a stress filled week. Haven't gotten home before 1830 hours even once this week. Felt like skipping my training session as I was winding down to come home. However, I was listening to episodes of the Half Size Me podcast with the express purpose of over coming the reluctance to get my exercise in. I think the one I was listening to near the end of the workday was episode 57. The interviewee talked about a small victory of getting her exercise in when it was dark and rainy after a long tough day. So I made up my mind not skip.


Warm up walk 0.48 miles in 10:35 for an average of 2.7 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 12:02 minutes.
The Practice
Nothing new here.  Good session. Felt good but not overwhelming. Time to go on to Tracy Reifkind's Workout #2 again. I wonder if I should jump straight to laddering up to 15 in the second group of 5 sets or just add 1 rep to each of the last 10 sets, meaning 11 reps per set for the last 10 sets. I think I'll take it slow.

Yesterday I forgot to record that I walked 22 minutes and swam for about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.