Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Kettlebell Training on Schedule

Got up early this morning. Was on a conference call with the team in Hyderabad at 0700 and worked until about lunch time from home. Then I took my lunch break to do my kettlebell training.

Warm up walk 0.52 miles in 10:30 for an average of 3.0 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 12:00 minutes.
The Practice
Felt good. Walked a bit faster than my warmup walk on Saturday. Got my calisthenic warm up done in the same amount of time. Added more reps to my kettlebell swings. Working my way up to the full Tracy Reifkind Workout #2. Did my eight sets of get ups. I've just got to keep putting in the work. I want to crush it when I get to Workout #3 which is 20 minutes long with some sets of 20 reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.