Sunday, January 29, 2012

Primal Blueprint Fitness Lift Heavy Things Workout Three

Warm up was two circuts of


  1. Lying Hip Extensions 5,5
  2. Knee Pushups 5,5
  3. Two Leg Stbility Ball Leg Curls 5,5


Workout:

  1. Knee Pushups 25, 22
  2. 2 Leg Chair Assisted Pullups 16, 17
  3. Wall Squats 20, 20
  4. Elevated/Incline Jack-knife press 17, 17
  5. Hand Knee Plank and Side Plank 60-30L-30R, 50-20L-30R

This was my third Primal Blueprint Fitness Lift Heavy Things Workout. I did better this time than last. I changed up my warm up slightly, using one from a Turbulence Training Introductory body weight routine. I finished today's workout in 36 minutes. I only took 90 second breaks between exercises. The workout is performed as two giant sets or two circuits but with the aforementioned pauses between exercises. I think I'll stay with the 90 second breaks for two or three more workouts then lower that to 75 seconds. Tomorrow I plan to do another C25K run. I think I'll run on the street tomorrow instead of a field or track. I haven't run on the street since my first C25K run nearly three weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.