Sunday, December 8, 2013

Walking, Yard Work and Mobility

Yesterday, 20131207 - Pearl Harbor Day, I took a thirty-two minute walk that was about 1.5 miles. That's not fast but not slow either. If I get back into the habit of walking regularly I'll work on speeding things up. I think four miles an hour would be a good target to shoot for.

Once I got home I did yard work for thirty-six minutes. I shoveled piles of leaves into the yard waste can and raked up leaves over maybe 1/6 to 1/5 of our huge back yard.

After the yard work I came inside and did some mobility and stretching work. I focused on the Bretzel and Bretzel 2.0 and this "30 second mobility cure." I did some other upper and lower body stretching for a few extra minutes.  So, I was moving for over an hour probably closer to an hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.