Monday, December 2, 2013

My Legs Finally Returned to Normal

Well, they returned to feeling like they do a day or so after a normal workout on Saturday which was the third day after I worked out on Wednesday. Thursday I didn't workout at all, just drove to ATL to Mom's place for Thanksgiving dinner and back. Friday I walked for about thirty minutes or so and did some stretching, primarily the Bretzel and Bretzel 2.0.

Sunday, I had good intentions to walk and stretch again but never got around to it. Today I had no plans to exercise but tomorrow will be another Crossfit Elements class at Swamp Rabbit Crossfit. I intend to get up early enough to make the 0600 class. I've packed a duffle with toiletries, towels and work clothes. I've also laid out my workout clothes. I'll need to leave the house sometime between 0515 and 0530.

I told my spaghetti legs/pressing means no legs story several times on Thanksgiving. I hope everyone realizes that even though I complained that it felt as if my quads were about to fall off my femurs, I really did enjoy the crossfit workouts. It was a lot of fun even if it was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.