Tuesday, December 31, 2013

High Intensity Midmorning Workout

Day four is a high intensity routine from the BB4FL.

Warm Up: Intu-Flow 9 minutes

Plan 5 Rounds 10 Reps per Exercise. The last three of the four exercises are 10 reps per side.

Frogger Level 1
Swing Split Level 1
Elevated Scorpion Level 1
Pillow Twist Level 1 w/ stool

Actual:

Round 1: 9 minutes 10 reps each
Rest 1: 4.5 minutes
Round 2: 10 minutes 10 reps each
Rest 2: 4 minutes
Round 3: x minutes 8 reps each
Rest 3: 4 minutes

Cool Down: Prasara Yoga 14 minutes

This is a beast of a workout, even harder than I remembered. I had to cut it short to make sure I made an appointment. Only three rounds rather than the planned five. Also, I cut the number of reps in the third round. I'm really out of shape. I was often hovering on the edge of nausea. I think next time I do this, in four days, I'll try 7 reps for each exercise for each round. Or should I do 10-9-8-7-6?

I'm sore. A little bit of spaghetti legs, but not nearly so much as my short intro to Crossfit. . My core is sore, too. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.