Friday, November 7, 2014

30 Days of Change Day 4

Yesterday's workout wasn't too bad. Must admit I was a little achy after my two 30+ minute walks. I was not looking forward to running today as required by Day 4 of Neila Rey's 30 Days of Change, but I did it.

Part One:

Warm-up walk 2 minutes
Run 1 minute Walk 1 minute
Run 2 minutes Walk 2 minutes
Run 3 minutes Walk 3 minutes
Run 4 minutes Walk 4 minutes
Cool-down light jog 2 minutes

I accidently paused my interval timer at the beginning of the 4 minute run so I had to go a little guestimating. The total time for this should have been 24 minutes but it took me 27:22 due to that accident and also not knowing when would be a good time to turn around and head home.

Part Two:

3 Rounds

10 Squats
10 Push-ups

When I finished running I took a couple of minutes to drink some water and catch my breath. Then I moved on to Part 2. The first round was pretty easy even though my legs were beat. I took a 2 minute break. Next round was still pretty easy but I could feel the fatigue on the push-ups. I took a 90 second break. The last round was killer on the push-ups. I did 4 reps, brief pause at the bottom, 3 reps and another brief pause, then finished the final 3 reps. Total time 6:43.

My legs and hips are sore. My hip joints and lower back are aching in the joints. It will get better.

1 comment:

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.