Saturday, November 8, 2014

30 Days of Changed Day 5

I was sore and achy when I got to work yesterday after my morning run and workout. Turned out I had forgotten to take my morning Alleve. I did today's workout after getting an early morning oil change for my Toyota Sequoia. Exercised outside in the sunshine. It was a quick one, Day 5 of 30 Days of Change.

3 Rounds 10 Reps per exercise. 90 second break between rounds.

Mountain Climbers
Plank Jacks
Alt Arm/Leg Raises
Donkey Kicks
Plank Jump-ins

The tough thing about this was being in a plank or near plank for all 5 exercises. My shoulders were the limiting factor, even more than my conditioning. By the third round my entire shoulder girdle was on fire but I made it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.