Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Neila Rey's 30 Days of Change Day One

I've got to get myself in the daily habit of exercising and make some fitness improvements before I head back into Distinct Crossfit again. With that in mind, I started Neila Rey's 30 Days of Change program yesterday. I split Day One into a walking for 30 minutes at lunch followed by the bodyweight exercises in the evening.

3 rounds, 2 minutes rest between rounds.

6 Mountain Climbers
6 Lunges
6 Squats

I started off with level 1 and took maximum 2 minute rest between rounds. I probably could have done level 2 , which was 10 reps each for 5 rounds. However, I had done "Push Squat Repeat" the day before and was more than a little sore. Jogging at lunch was out of the question though as I didn't have workout clothes nor a place to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.