Sunday, November 2, 2014

Push-ups and Squats

I got this brief workout from Neila Rey, it is called "Push Squat Repeat." I good just barely get through it. I'm in bad shape after a long layoff and then getting sick again. I've felt well for about 10 days after being sick for 7 days. But as I worked out I could still feel the phlegm in my chest and sinuses. Bummer.

Three rounds:

4 Push-ups
4 Squats
10 Push-ups
10 Squats
4 Push-ups
4 Squats
10 Push-ups
10 Squats
Rest 2 minutes

I did hand release push-ups. Total time was 16 minutes. I feel good that I did it. Hope it doesn't kick the cold or sinus infection or whatever it is back into high gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.