Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Glasses Fogged Up

Consistency is the key. I was tempted to skip working out this evening, especially since I worked late. But there was still daylight so I got down to it. Plus I didn't have to cook tonight.

Warm Up

Walk 13:02, 0.54 miles for an average of 2.5 mph.

Circuit 3 circuits 5 reps each
The Practice
Nothing new and different. Just a good workout, my usual combination of Tracy Reifkind's kettlebell swing workouts and Pavel Tsatsouline's Simple and Sinister. I swing using Tracy's pattern and follow it up with Turkish Get Ups as per Pavel. By the end of the swings I was sweating profusely.

I really want to increase my weight on the Get Ups but I think I better take it slow and make sure my right shoulder can take it. I think I'll buy a 30# kettlebell instead of jumping up from 25# to 35#. Midway through the getups my glasses started fogging up. I was just that hot and sweaty. It seems like I can feel every muscle from the base of my neck down my back and down to my feet. Core muscles got a good workout, too. My legs as a whole feel thoroughly worked. That's it. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.