Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Soreness Is No Excuse

Soreness is no excuse to miss training. I was more sore than usual today. I was also just not feeling it. But instead of skipping today, I used lighter weights and cut back on my sets.

Warm Up Giant Sets
  1. Assisted Squats 3x5
  2. Hip Bridge(Raise) 3x5 
  3. Kettlebell Halo 3x5 per direction 25lbs.
  4. Bird Dog 3x5
4/5ths Simple and Sinister
  1. Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 8x10x35lbs
  2. Turkish Get Ups 4x1x25lbs / side
Cool Down
  1. 90/90 Stretch 90 seconds per side
  2. Shin Box Switch 1 minute
  3. QL Straddle - 90 seconds total
Warm ups were fine. Everything as per usual. Took 12:34. Swings and get ups felt ok, crazy light in fact. Took 17:01. I had to take my son around the corner to a driving school for his lesson tonight. So my cool down was delayed but I still did it. Took 6:03.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.