Sunday, January 15, 2012

Primal Blueprint Fitness Lift Heavy Things Self Assessment

I started the 28 Day Primal Challenge, which seems to focus on the dietary portion the 30 Day Primal Challenge at Mark's Daily Apple, about two weeks ago. The only working out I did the first week was walking. I started the Couch to 5K program last Thursday and continued it yesterday. Today was my first Lift Heavy Things ( LHT ) workout of Primal Blueprint Fitness ( PBF ), really a self assessment.

I completed 1, in my opinion pitiful, round of the following exercises. But I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself as I haven't been doing any workouts other than walking for months.

  1. 14 Pushups
  2. 02 Pullups
  3. 22 Squats ( my old aching knees were the limiting factor rather than my quads or cardiovascular system )
  4. 06 Divebombers
  5. 25 seconds in the forearms/feet plank position
According to these results I will do two rounds of As Many Reps As Possible ( AMRAP ) of the following exercises on Wednesday:
  1. Knee Pushups
  2. Assisted Pullups ( 2 legs on stool or chair )
  3. Wall squats
  4. Elevated Jack Knife Press
  5. Hand/Knee Plank and Side Knee Planks
Tomorrow I will do a short sprinting workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.