Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Late Afternoon Intu-Flow Recovery and Walk

Day 5 of the BB4FL. Today is a zero intensity day which means a 20+n Intu-Flow recovery routine. I also took a two mile walk around the neighborhood.

I'm sore from yesterday. My shoulders, particularly my right one, are extra sore. My core is the next most sore set of muscles. My quads are sore but not nearly so sore as after my first two days of Crossfit exploration.

I think I'll do the Bretzel, versions 1.0 and 2.0, some shin box switches, and some thoracic bridges while watching TV.

I did the stretching/mobility exercises. The SBS is quite uncomfortable for my ailing left hip joint, plus I need more core strength and stability. The thoracic bridges are quite similar to some moves I do for both Intu-Flow and Prasara yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.