Sunday, March 2, 2014

Low Energy Workout

I procrastinated beginning my workout until late in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day. After the Piedmont Humanist meeting, I spent hours outside eating, reading and surfing the net. Then I finally got up and raked leaves for half an hour or so.

I sat down for a few minutes after my yard work. I watched a couple of exercise videos, mostly Crossfit videos, on YouTube to try and motivate myself. Then I got up and did the Intu-Flow recovery routine BB4FL in 23 minutes.

Even after that nice warm up, I didn't want to walk but I told myself I would just head out for 15 minutes and then turn around. I kept expecting to get warmed up and moving freely. I usually get into a good rhythm in about 10 minutes. Not today. I never got that light energetic feeling.

I ended up walking 41 minutes. However, it was slow, slow, slow. I only covered 1.65 miles. At least I got out there and did it. It's got my steps up around 8K right now. I could really just go to sleep right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.