Monday, March 10, 2014

Warm Evening Walk and Yoga

The only nice thing about Daylight Savings Time is that it was still light outside when I left for my walk at nearly 7PM. I really didn't feel like exercising this evening but I got myself out the door. It went like this. I'll just put on my workout clothes. Then I'll just go outside and give the dog some water. Then I'll just walk for 5 minutes. If I feel okay, then I'll keep on walking for another 5 minutes and so on. I ended up walking 40 minutes but it was kind of slow, only 1.73 miles. I should have covered at least 2 miles.

Once I got home I got a nice big glass of ice water. Then I did the Prasara yoga recovery routine from BB4FL. I feel great now. Nice and loose and energized.  It was beautiful and warm today. I spent most of the day inside. I'm glad I didn't talk myself out of taking a walk this evening. Tomorrow another basics routine of chin-ups, push-ups, squats and 6 minute abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.