Saturday, March 8, 2014

Warm Sunny Walk

I started my workout today with the Intu-Flow recovery routine from the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. That took 22 minutes. It was almost 10AM and I needed to be showered and dressed by around 11AM to go to the Furman Men's Lacrosse game.


With that in mind I headed out on a pretty much straight line walk. I figured I would do a 30 minute out and back. I had on sweat pants and a sweatshirt over shorts and a short sleeved tshirt. As soon as I got outside I realized I was dressed too warmly and took off the sweatshirt.

I walked 0.75 miles in just over fifteen minutes at which point I turned for home. My total walking time was 31 minutes and total distance was 1.52 miles. Pretty good. I usually want to cover no less than 3 miles in an hour. No time for any post exercise yoga. I'll do some stretching later on tonight, probably Bretzel 1s and 2s and some shinbox switches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.