Thursday, February 2, 2017

100 Kettlebell Swings and 10 Get Ups

There it is. A simple plan. 100 kettlebell swings and 10 Turkish Get Ups every day, or as near to that
as possible, just like brushing your teeth. I got up at 0615 after getting in about 7.5 hours of sleep. Slowed around drinking coffee, washing dishes and doing laundry. Finally got outside and started training at 0757 after 10 minutes of meditation.

Performance Preparation

Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side 
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1
1 Set of 5 reps Kettlebell Halo w/ 25 lbs.
Arm Bar per side, 1 minute each w/ 25 lbs.

Simple and Sinister

Normal performance prep. Felt good. My hip was hurting more than normal prior to it. Was good to go once I was done warming up. Total prep time 19:25.

On to the main kettlebell training. Good power and form on swings. Started with the right hand this time. This is the fifth time doing this set, weight, rep scheme. I think I need to do it a few more times to be solid. Get ups were better today than yesterday. I forgot to start with my right hand though. Total kettlebell time 20:48. Only got in 6754 steps yesterday.

Doesn't that lunch look yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.