Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Warm Morning Simple and Sinister

I took Sunday off. After four straight days of training I just wasn't feeling it. Took yesterday off as I got only 6.25 hours of sleep. Got 8.5 hours of sleep last night. And even though I got up later than planned, though still early, I got in my training before heading to the office. I plan on volunteering on the sideline  for Eastside High's boy's lacrosse scrimmage against Clover High tonight so there was no other time for me to train.

Performance Preparation

Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1
1 Set of 5 reps Kettlebell Halo w/ 25 lbs.
Arm Bar per side, 1 minute each w/ 25 lbs.

Simple and Sinister
I had intended to include some direct ab work in today's performance prep but since I was short on time I didn't do it. Prep was good. Nothing new or special. Total prep time 18:21.

Kettlebell practice was good. My right shoulder is still a little bit tweaked from Saturday's training session. I felt it a little on swings, focused on keeping my shoulders packed and retracted. Could feel it a little more on the get ups. But overall it was fine. Total kettlebell town 20:43. Total steps yesterday 7113, 6614 on Sunday, and 10993 on Saturday. Check out the sweat angel, produced even though the temperature was only in the mid 50s Fahrenheit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.