Saturday, June 15, 2013

20130615 Still Not on Track but Getting Closer

I missed my Monday workout. I didn't get up early this morning. I am working from home today, so after a productive morning I just got in my workout.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side alternating
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 25,25,20 x 32 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 8,2 x 10 lb dumbbell
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I finished this work out in 32 minutes. I did the trip to the mailbox and ripped some CDs, :-( . Good form when doing the myotatic crunches, probably the best form since my first time doing them. Better form on the  Cat Vomits, too. Man, I still can't believe how taxing three work sets of kettlebell swings can be! I'm sweating like a pig.

Eating is still not nearly as compliant as I would like. I'll do better, only six weeks to the beach! I want to be below 240 when we leave for Isle of Palms! I weigh 261 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.