Thursday, June 20, 2013

20130620 A Day Late But Better Than Never

I never got around to working out yesterday even though I "worked" at home. Actually, it turned into a non-working, mental health day. I worked out this morning, not as early as I would have liked but I got it in before 0830.
  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side alternating
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 25,25,20 x 32 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10 x 5 lb dumbbell
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I finished this work out in 25.6 minutes. I knocked it out! I had an appointment to get to at 0900 so no messing around.  I used a 5 lb. rather than a 10 lb dumbbell for the Myotatic Crunches to make sure I could do them really slowly with good form. Must get in my next workout on Saturday before going to ATL.

No breakfast, just black coffee, water and supplements. Lunch of baked fish, greens and great northern beans ( skipped the cornbread, yay me! ) at OJ's Dinner after my appointment. I weighed 263 today after my workout. Probably would have weighed a little less but we had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner last night. Only 1787 recorded steps so far today as I left my pedometer at home when I went out to my appointment this morning :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.