Saturday, June 8, 2013

Must Workout More Than Once a Week

So, here I am working out on a Saturday one week after my last work out. I've got to do better. I will get up and workout prior to breakfast and going to work this coming Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I can sleep late on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday if I want, too!
  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 25,25,18 x 32 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10 x 10 lb dumbbell
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I finished this work out in 35 minutes and 22 seconds. Delays were walking to the mail box between my warmup swings and the first read set of swings as well as stopping to setup a CD to rip and typing in all the info between my set of Myotatic Crunches and Cat Vomits. I won't do that again! Also, I need to get my hips up on the Bosu Ball more and slow down when doing the myotatic crunches.

I kept pretty close to the Slow-Carb diet all week except for a couple of times when my sweet tooth got to me late at night and the evening when we had hamburgers for dinner and I had two hamburger rolls. I'm going to eat whatever I want from now until dinner time and then fast until dinner tomorrow ala Eat Stop Eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.