Saturday, June 22, 2013

20130622 Saturday Morning Burn


After a couple of cups of black coffee and a couple of large cups of ice water I got right to it. Driving to ATL today for my brother Nathan's bachelor party.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side alternating
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 25,25,25 x 32 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10 x 5 lb dumbbell
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I finished this work out in 25.1 minutes. I pushed hard on the last work set of swings to get 25 reps. Even though most of the power for swings comes from the legs, hips and back, my front delts were on fire during the last 5-8 reps. Abs started burning around rep 8 on the MCs. I've got to focus and pull my abs in harder, empty my lungs more fully on the CVEs.

I need to work hard next week to get 30 reps each on the first two working sets of swings. Took my pedometer out of my pocket only to find that the battery had fallen out because the screw hold the cover had fallen out. :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.