Wednesday, June 12, 2013

20130612 Minimum Effective Dose

I missed my Monday workout. I didn't get up early this morning. I am working from home today, so after a productive morning I just got in my workout.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side alternating
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 25,25,10 x 32 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 6,4 x 10 lb dumbbell
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I finished this work out in 27 minutes despite a short delay to setup a CD to rip and typing in all the info between my set of Glute Activation Raises and Flying Dogs. I said last time I wouldn't do such a thing again, so better discipline on Friday is a must! I much better form when doing the myotatic crunches, probably the best form since my first time doing them. I can tell because my abs were really cramping and getting tight. I could tell even further because of the really strong reaction I was getting from my abs during the Cat Vomits, too.

At best I was only 50% compliant with the Slow-Carb diet since Saturday. I' think I'll do a fast, Eat Stop Eat, for 24 hours after breakfast tomorrow and resume Slow-Carb with lunch on Friday. Then I'll use Saturday as a "eat all and everything I want day" and get strict on Slow-Carb Sunday - Thursday next week then repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.