Wednesday, June 26, 2013

20130626 Not as Early as I Had Hoped


I got up at 0530 this morning. Spent about an hour drinking coffee and water as well as doing chores around the house. I finally got started on my workout at 10 minutes until 0700 or so.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 25,25,25 x 32 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x (6,4) x 5 lb dumbbell
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I finished this work out in 25 minutes. I pushed hard, but also made myself relax and flow, on the last work set of swings to get 25 reps. Abs started burning around rep 6 on the MCs I paused and then cranked out the final four. I've got to focus and pull my abs in harder, empty my lungs more fully on the CVEs. I really do not like the CVEs.

I missed my Monday workout. :-( Meant to do it Tuesday but got up late, then was too tired when I finally got home at 1930 last night. I really must get three of these sessions in per week from now until the week of our beach vacation.

I ordered a new pedometer which should arrive today so I can get back to counting my steps. I've fallen off pretty badly with my eating this week. I've had a late night bowl of cereal two nights in a row. I ate sushi, including rice, yesterday. For dinner last night we had chicken stir fry with noodles and rice. Definitely not low carb, not even slow carb. Got to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.