Sunday, August 10, 2014

Distinct Tri Two Days Late

The WOD at Distinct Crossfit on Friday was

Run 1600M
Bike 3200M
Row 800M

I missed it because I didn't leave work soon enough and I needed to take my sons to TKD. I kinda' had it in my mind to make it up yesterday but I did the Aces Wild WOD as prescribed instead. So, I went out to the Furman PAC and did the best analog of the workout I could.

At Distinct we run outside on the road. Today I ran on a treadmill. Also, at the box we use Airdyne bikes whereas at Furman I used a recumbent style bike without the arm action. I did have access to a Concept 2 rower so that was the same.

1600M in 15:23
3200M in 8:56
814M in 4:22

Total Time 28:41

I took 12 seconds off my mile time! I wonder how much of that is due to not having to do any hills? I did run the entire 1600M which is a vast improvement. Almost all running I've been doing has been running interspersed with short walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.