Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WOD Hit My Every Weakness

Didn't get to Distinct Crossfit in time to do my Intu-Flow warm up. Actually I did but I stood around talking instead of doing extra warm up.

So after taking five days off (three to go to Lexington, KY for my brother's wedding, and two because I was so freaking tired from the trip and disorganized) I hit the gym and of course it's a running and core-centric day. ARG!

Start up
1 min per station
Airdyne
Row
Rope slam
Jing jang
Mountain climbers

W.O.D
800m run
80 bicycle crunches
400m farmers carry 60/40 DB/KB
40 reverse burpees
200m run
20 ghdsu

Goat work
10 mins
Rope climb work
Work on wrapping and getting up the rope

Finisher
Stretch and roll

This was hard as shit. My core and running are two of weakest areas for now. It will get better. I had never done reverse burpees before, they ain't no joke. I haven't climbed a rope since junior high school. I ran my 800M in 6:46, which is super SLOW, and finished the WOD in 28:20. Slowest in the box. Damn, I'm too competitive to keep being so slow.

I tell you one thing, it's a whole lot better to get in shape and stay in shape than to let everything go and try to get in shape again. I did do my Prasara Yoga cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.