Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Kettlebell Practice Makes Me Feel Great

So yesterday evening my hip was hurting. But this morning I woke up feeling great. Hip wasn't hurting. Body felt good, not really sore just well worked. Just good overall.

Warm Up Giant Sets

  1. Assisted Squats 3x5
  2. Kettlebell Halo 3x5 per direction 20lbs.
  3. Hip Bridge(Raise) 3x5
  4. Bird Dog 3x5


Half Simple and Sinister


  1. Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 5x10x44lbs
  2. Turkish Get Ups 3x1x35lbs / side
Today I was eager to get outside and do my kettlebell practice. Even though I worked from home today, it was a frustrating day "at work." I needed to train to lower my stress levels. The fresh air, sunshine and kettlebell induced sweat did the trick. Once I was done, my mental state matched my physical state. 

This was my fifth day of training in a row. I'm working up to the Simple and Sinister requirement of 100 swings and 10 total get ups a day, but I wonder if my current number of sets is my minimum effective dose? Warm up time 12:21. Kettlebell time 12:02.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.