Sunday, September 16, 2018

Easy Half Simple and Sinister

My back feels much better than yesterday. My hip feels worse! I would really like my body to just feel good you know?

Warm Up Giant Sets

  1. Assisted Squats 3x5
  2. Kettlebell Halo 3x5 per direction 20lbs.
  3. Hip Bridge(Raise) 3x5
  4. Bird Dog 3x5
Half Simple and Sinister
  1. Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 5x10x44lbs
  2. Turkish Get Ups 3x1x35lbs / side
Same routine as yesterday. Taking it easy and getting in the groove.  Warm up took 11:39. Main part of the workout took 12:00. Felt really good. I'm not sore to speak of. Wonder how I'll feel tomorrow. I plan to do the same abbreviated workout tomorrow, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.