Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Four Days in a Row

I didn't post my workout yesterday. I did get it done though. I didn't have to talk myself into it like I did the day before.

Warm Up Giant Sets
  1. Assisted Squats 3x5
  2. Kettlebell Halo 3x5 per direction 20lbs.
  3. Hip Bridge(Raise) 3x5
  4. Bird Dog 3x5
Half Simple and Sinister
  1. Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 5x10x44lbs
  2. Turkish Get Ups 3x1x35lbs / side
When I got done I was pretty sweaty but felt good overall. This was my fourth day of kettlebell practice in a row. Looking forward to increasing swing sets to 7 and get up sets to 4 on Saturday. After I showered my hip was hurting but not too bad. Warm up time was 12:00. Kettlebell practice time was 12:05. Nice to get a full body workout done in under 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.