Thursday, July 4, 2013

20130703 Three Workouts on Schedule

I got in a workout before going to the office today! Hoo-ray! Go me! Worked out outside. It was cool and humid, but I was still dripping sweat at the end.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 30,30,25 x 32 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10 x 5 lb dumbbell
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I finished this work out in 25 minutes. Not why I was slower than Monday. I didn't think I was wasting time. My glutes were burning when I got done with the kettlebell swings. In addition, even though I was consciously trying to relax my arms and shoulders my delts seemed to be the limiting factor on my third set of swings.

Ha! Never finished this post yesterday. By the end of the day I could feel every muscle on my backside from my glutes to the base of my skull. It was a good feeling of having been worked. Still feels good today. July 1st 3203 steps, July 2nd 3539 steps, July 3rd 4542 steps. That's the right trajectory, but a long way to go. Weight today is 256.2 which is up from a low of 253.6 on the 2nd. I expected it as I we had pancakes for dinner on Tuesday and then I ate fruit and ice cream after dinner last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.