Monday, July 8, 2013

20130708 On A Roll

I didn't post yesterday. I did get in a swim, about 30 minutes total in two 15 minute sessions. Also, I ate following the Slow Carb Diet all day except one small piece of cheese late in the evening.

Today I got up at 0545 but still didn't start my workout until after 0700. I've got to do better!

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 22.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 22.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 3 x 30 x 32.5 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10 x 5 lb dumbbell
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I was even slower today as I finished this workout in 27.5 minutes. I took a longer break than normal between the 2nd and 3rd working sets of kettlebell swings. This was because I had to move my "outdoor gym" out of my wife's way so she could pull her car out of the carport and head off to her office.

I think I hurried a bit on the myotatic crunches. Need to slow down on the descent into the stretch. I was dripping sweat during the CVEs. Overall a good workout. I'm feeling better each time through. Looking forward to getting 75 reps of swings straight so I can add another 5 or 10 pounds. My steps for Sunday were better than Saturday but still a pretty dismal 3730. Weight on Sunday was 257.4 but today was 256.0.

BTW, I joined the Stylez DietBet! The pot is up to $10,250 with 410 players! The game starts in one more day! You still have a chance to get in. You're betting $25 that you can lose 4% of your body weight in four weeks. Of the pot 85% is split between the players who make the goal. Say 60% of the players lose 4%+, then ( $10,250 * 0.85) / ( 410 people * 0.60 ) = $35.42/person! That's about a 42% return on your money in four weeks, plus you'll be healthier for it! Got for it? What have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.