Tuesday, July 2, 2013

20130701 Good Progress


I got in a workout on Monday! Hoo-ray! Go me! Worked out outside. It was very humid after a brief but heavy morning downpour.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 22 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 30,30,20 x 32 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10 x 5 lb dumbbell
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I finished this work out in 22.75 minutes. That's cooking! I wasn't messing around. I was still a bit sore in my lats and triceps from Saturday's workout and swimming. Felt good to get my workout done in the morning. Got to get more steps in though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.