Sunday, July 7, 2013

20130706 Swimming and Free Eating Day

Yesterday was my day to eat anything I wanted, a la Slow Carb Diet and Four Hour Body, and I did. It was the first time I really let loose as Tim Ferriss suggests and I almost, but not quite, made my self sick with carbs ( cereal, chips, fruit, cookies, bread, potato salad, ice cream ), diary and sugar. I'm glad to be eating more cleanly today.

The only exercise I got was about 25 minutes of actual swimming as we spent an hour at the pool in the rain. We had the whole pool to ourselves, just us and the lifeguard. My steps for the day were dismal, only 2809. Weight yesterday morning was 253.4 this morning after the binge 257.4. It's probably mostly water. I'll try to go swimming again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.