Friday, July 26, 2013

20130726 Workout Part One

Took today off from work. We're going to the beach tomorrow! Lost to do. Including getting my dredloks twisted at 1000. I got started late with my workout and had to cut it short. I intend to get in the kettlebell swings and ab work this evening. This half of the workout took 31.75 minutes. Proud of that I was working quickly.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side
  3. Turkish Get Ups
    • Strong ( right ) Side x 5 x 15 lb. dumbbell
    • Weak ( left ) Side x 5 x 15 lb. dumbbell
    • Strong ( right ) Side x 5 x 10 lb. dumbbell
    • Weak ( left ) Side x 5 x 10 lb. dumbbell
    • Weak ( left ) Side x 5 x 10 lb. dumbbell
    • Weak ( left ) Side x 5 x 10 lb. dumbbell
    • Weak ( left ) Side x 5 x 10 lb. dumbbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.