Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fasted Training Session

I started a twenty-four hour fast, ala Eat Stop Eat, after breakfast this morning.  By the time I started my training session I was about 11 hours into my fast. Other than that everything was normal. Not too hot and humid but quite still and both warmer and more humid than the last few days.

Warm Up Walk 0.57 miles in 13:18 for average speed of 2.5 mph.

Calisthenic Circuits 14:10 minutes.
The Practice


I upped my reps on the kettlebell swings. 20 sets EMOM. Nine more reps than last session, 284 total. I managed to keep my rest time between the swings and the get ups to 1.5 minutes. Getting closer to the goal of 1 minute. I did 8 sets of get ups, an increase of 1 set. Total kettlebell time 36:23.

Despite the fasting my energy was good once I got going. However, my stomach started rumbling around set 15 or so of the swings. But it subsided as I continued. Energy remained high through the get ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.