Monday, June 1, 2015

Too Sore for Kettlebell Training

Yesterday's hike left me too sore today for kettlebell training. My feet and calves are SORE! My back and hip flexors a little less so. I decided to take it easy today.

I did my FMS corrective exercises. Took me about 23 minutes. I also did extra rolling of my calves and hip flexors. I used some PVC pipe (was reminded about using PVC pipe for fascia release by a video about releasing the rectus femoris muscles) I picked up at home depot instead of a traditional foam roller. The foam roller I have isn't really strong enough to support my weight and deforms when I'm really getting into it.

Once I was all warmed up and stretched out I went for a short walk. Just 25 minutes and about 1.1 miles. Legs still sore but they'll be better tomorrow. Glad I got it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.