Monday, June 22, 2015

Hot, Humid Workout

I left work at a more reasonable time. Got home and didn't stretch out to rest or otherwise procrastinate. I just changed into workout clothes and got busy even though it was 97°F according to my trucks thermometer when I left work.




Warm Up Walk 0.55 miles in 13:36 for average speed of 2.4 mph.

Calisthenic Circuits 15 minutes.

The Practice
I stepped up from to Tracy Reifkind's Workout #2. I think I'll do it at least one more time before I go to Workout #3 again. The swings were great. I can really feel my hamstrings which is a sure sign of good form. I thought I might vary the reps in the final group of 5 sets, but I stuck with 15 for each set. Felt pretty good, not as challenging as I thought it would be.

I took minimal rest, about 1.5 to 2 minutes - was shooting for 1 minute, and then moved on to Get Ups. Was a little shaky the first set but got solid thereafter. I think I had my grip wrong the first set. Increased from 5 to 6 sets without much trouble. However it took me 13 or 14 minutes to do those six sets. I would really like to shave that down. Total kettlebell time 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.