Saturday, June 20, 2015

Fell Off My Program But Got Back On

The last couple of weeks have been very difficult. I've been working 10+ hour days. I had been getting home late, eating dinner and basically vegging out and going to sleep. I had gotten my weight as low as 249. Put a couple of pounds back on over the last 10 days. Got to work again today with my kettlebells.

Warm Up Walk 0.53 miles in 11:50 for average speed of 2.7 mph.

Calisthenic Circuits 15 minutes.

The Practice
Since I hadn't worked out in about 10 days I decided to scale back to Tracy Reifkind's Workout #1. I also decided to revert back to my simplest warm up routine. I had limited time but wanted to get in a good training session and also ease my body back into the routine.

The swings were pretty easy only doing 10 reps per set EMOM but I can still feel them hours later. I also reduced the sets of Turkish Get Ups back to 5. I plan to train again on Monday. Since this was relatively easy, I'll do Workout #2 in which 1 rep is added in each of the 2nd group of 5 sets topping out at 15 reps. Then sticking at 15 reps for the third group of 5 sets. I might even add a set or two of getups as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.