Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Late Evening Kettlebell Session

My son's went to a later than usual Tae Kwon Do class last night. They didn't eat prior to class so my younger son, 13, got to bed later than usual. I gave him a ride to school this morning so I got to work much earlier than usual. Somehow, I managed to leave work much later than usual and didn't get to home until after 1900. I was tempted to skip my training or rather to postpone it until tomorrow but that is not consistent with my goal so I got down to business.

Warm up walk 0.49 miles in 11:01 for an average of 2.7 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 13:26 minutes.
The Practice
I didn't mention that I walked at lunch today, took a 30 minute walk yesterday, walked at lunch Monday and walked Sunday evening. This evening my back felt better than Monday. I'm considering using a heavier bell but I want to get up to 20 reps per set and start doing one hand swings, too. We'll see about the heavier bell. Everything felt good and amazingly I finished my kettlebell work in the exact same amount of times as Monday, 35:05.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.