Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sixth Time Doing Tracy Reifkinds Full Kettlbell Workout Two

I was scheduled to train yesterday if I had stuck to my every other day training pattern. However, I had a late night due to some maintenance at work on Thursday. Despite trying to sleep in Friday morning, I really didn't get much sleep. I felt it would be better to take the evening off from working out.

Warm up walk 0.52 miles in 10:42 for an average of 2.9 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 11:28 minutes.
The Practice
This was a good session. I was able to cruise through the kettlebell swings. I'm really tempted to buy a heavier kettlebell. As noted in the title this is my sixth time doing the full Tracy Reifkind Workout #2 since I got back on my exercise routine after a couple of weeks of doing nada after vacation back in July. So now it's time to move back up to Workout #3 which is twenty minutes long and is comprised of 20 sets. The final 5 sets are supposed to be 20 reps each, and remember these routines are done in Every Minute On the Minute (EMOM) fashion.

Once again my break between swings and Turkish Get Ups is about 1.5 minutes. I can't seem to get it down to just 1 minutes. I did 5 sets, a get up to the left and 1 to the right being one set, before taking a breather. Then I right into the final 5 sets. I felt nice and strong. Total kettlebell time 33:01, 2 minutes faster than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.