Friday, September 11, 2015

Damn I Burned My Hamstrings and Glutes

I was too tired last night to write this post so here we go. I had intended to train on Wednesday the 9th but I didn't get a full nights sleep and was too tired to train either Wednesday morning or evening. I was determined to workout yesterday evening and did so.

Warm up walk 0.51 miles in 11:10 for an average of 2.8 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 12:30 minutes.
The Practice
The camera on my HTC One M7 is flaky. All the pictures I took of the chalk record of my routine in the carport were tinted a strange blue and were blurry. So no pick today. I concentrated hard on my swings. Made sure I got my butt back and hamstrings loaded at the bottom of the movement, squeezed my butt hard at the top. After the workout and my shower I had a rather difficult time walking up and down the driveway to roll the trash cans to the curb. My legs and glutes were on FIRE!

Did the full 10 sets of get ups. Took only 1.5 minute break after finishing swings. Total kettlebell time was 35:19. Almost a minute better than my last training session! Today my entire posterior chain, neck down to calves, is sore along with my forearms and even my biceps a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.