Saturday, September 12, 2015

Took All Day But Training Is Done

I put on my workout clothes early this morning but procrastinated and didn't train until nearly 1900 hours. How crazy is that. At least I didn't skip today.

Warm up walk 0.51 miles in 10:36 for an average of 2.9 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 12:32 minutes.
The Practice
This is my third time completing Tracy Reifkind's full Workout #2 this go around. I think I'll stick with this number of swings for at least three more training sessions, maybe even six before I step up to workout three which increases from 15 to 20 minutes in length. I felt good with the swings but they did get my heart rate up nicely.

I'm more proud of my performance on the Turkish Get Ups today. For a long time I was doing two straight sets then taking a break. A while I ago I upped that to three straight sets before taking a break. Today I decided to push myself and did five straight sets before a break, then did five more for my total of ten. I think I might have been able to do all ten sets without stopping. I think I'll wait a few sessions before trying that. Total kettlebell time 34:14 which is just over one minute faster than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.