Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Missed Logging My Kettlebell Training on 20150914

I was TIRED on Monday when I finished working out so I didn't log my workout. I intended to log it yesterday or earlier today but I let other things get in the way. Here it is.

Warm up walk 0.51 miles in 10:47 for an average of 2.9 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 13:32 minutes.
The Practice
My lower back felt extra tired during the swings. Not sure why. Was I changing my form? Using bad form? No last impact. Wasn't extra sore in that area the next day nor did I have any major pain. Took about 1.5 minute break before moving on to Turkish Get Ups. I again did 5 straight sets of get ups before taking a very brief break and finishing the remaining 5 sets. Great training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.