Monday, January 16, 2012

Primal Challenge Days 14 and 15


Primal Challenge Day 14 ( 20120115 ): I honestly don't know what I ate most of yesterday. I do know that I ate two bowls of Seafood "Who Needs Rice" Jambalaya for dinner. Oh, LEB made an apple pie in the early afternoon and I couldn't resist having some. What else? Can't remember.

Primal Challenge Day 15 ( 20120116 ): I drank coffee with some sugar and condensed milk instead of my normal black coffee. Never got around to breakfast or lunch. I ate two bowls of beef stew for dinner. Not exactly primal as it had potatoes and corn among the ingredients. I also had 1 oatmeal and 1 white chocolate macadamia cookie ( LEB is on a baking spree at exactly the wrong time! ) in the mid-afternoon before heading to the movies with my sons. I drank mostly water during the day and had some Crystal Light Iced Tea/Lemonade with dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.