Thursday, January 19, 2012

Primal Challenge Days 16, 17 and 18

I have no idea what I ate on Day 16 ( 20120117 ). I know I was about 85% compliant with a paleo/primal way of eating.

Day 17 ( 20120118 ): Breakfast 3 egg spinach omelet and bacon. Lunch roast beef and salad. Dinner off the rails with two bowls of salad. I had some cheese as an evening snack. Only water and black coffee to drink.

Day 18 ( 20120119 ): Breakfast off the rails again. I'm on call this week and got paged this morning starting around 0430. I didn't cook breakfast but grabbed two egg McMuffin's from McDonald's on the way to work. I didn't have a lunch packed and intended to leave early this afternoon so I didn't go out for lunch either. I flirted with just fasting until lunch tomorrow but was too hungry after running this evening. Dinner was probably about 66% compliant: Ground beef/turkey in a sloppy joe sauce, large serving of green beans, baked french fries and small serving of salad. Again cheese for a snack. Only drank water and black coffee today. I drank lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.